Permaculture and universal energies are available to each and everyone of us. We can sow, plant and grow without the use of chemicals, pesticides etc. and use the universal energies the way our ancestors would have done.

Growing food can be done economically, it need not cost a fortune and can be done on a small or large scale from window boxes to acres, putting it within reach for everybody. So we can nourish our bodies with good healthy clean food.

Here at Gaudin Gardens we believe in the three R's – Recuperate - Re-use - Recycle. The gardens were inexpensive to set up just time and effort plus Mr O just happens to have a mini digger and a quartz crystal pendulum.



Thursday 3 September 2020

Harvest Moon

 

Last night was a full moon the Harvest Moon. The skies have been clear for the past few nights, the moon was so bright and stunningly beautiful over Gaudin Gardens I had to go out with my camera.


Monday 31st August 2020

Tuesday 1st September 2020

Tuesday 1st September 2020

Wednesday 2nd September 2020 - Full Moon

It was impossible to sleep last night, quite often a full moon affects my sleep.

After getting the jobs done around the house, I thought I'd take the opportunity to sit in the garden and write this blog

Something I rarely do and should do more often


 
Dia joined me in the dapple shade of the Twisted Willow (Salix Matsudana)

 

Its a beautiful breezy autumn afternoon, wind chimes are in full swing as I sit here writing this.


The bees and butterflies are enjoying the nectar of the Sedum


Until next time 

Blessings to all 

Vanessa